2022-10-11 Limnology Excellent Paper Award 2022
Hodoki, Y., T. Koitabashi, Y. Goda, T. Akatsuka, S. Nakano (2020) Long-term variation in abundance of the non-native phytoplankton Micrasterias hardyi (Zygnematophyceae, Streptophyta) in Lake Biwa, Japan. Limnology 21 (1): 67-72.
Recruitment of invited researchers for FY2022 is now open.
*Recruitment period: from 17 September to 15 November
Yoshie Hori, Hiroaki Fujita, Kei Hiruma, Kazuhiko Narisawa and Hirokazu Toju (2021) Synergistic and Offset Effects of Fungal Species Combinations on Plant Performance. Frontiers in Microbiology (2022). https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2021.713180
January 20 (Fri). 342nd CER seminer December 16 (Fri). 341st CER seminer
- 2022-10-11November 18 (Fri). 340th CER seminer
- 2022-9-17October 3 (Mon). CER seminer special
- 2022-9-16October 21 (Fri). 339th CER seminer
- 2022-9-1September 15 (Thurs). CER seminer special
- 2022-8-16September 16 (Fri). 338th CER seminer
- 2022-7-20July 29 (Fri). CER seminer special