Yumoto, G., Sasaki-Sekimoto, Y., Aryal, B. et al. (2021) Altitudinal differentiation in the leaf wax-mediated flowering bud protection against frost in a perennial Arabidopsis. Oecologia 195, 677 87. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00442-021-04870-6
Kadowaki, K., Yamamoto, S., Sato, H. et al. (2021) Aboveground herbivores drive stronger plant species-specific feedback than belowground fungi to regulate tree community assembly. Oecologia (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00442-021-04868-0
Yugo Seko1, Koya Hashimoto, Keisuke Koba, Daisuke Hayasaka & Takuo Sawahata (2021) Intraspecific difference in the invasion success of the Argentine ant Linepithema humile Mayr are associated with diet breadth.Scientific Reports, 11, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-82464-1
2021-1-27 DIWPA HP has been redesigned
DIWPA (DIVERSITAS in the Western Pacific and Asia Biodiversity Network) homepage has benn redisgned!
Kazuya Takeda, Tomoki Kadokawa, Atsushi Kawakita (2021) Slippery flowers as a mechanism of defence against nectar-thieving ants . Annals of Botany, 127, 231 39.
July 16 (Fri). 327th CER seminer
- 2021-5-22June 25 (Fri). 326th CER seminer
- 2021-4-15May 21 (Fri). 325th CER seminer
- 2021-3-24April 16 (Fri). 324th CER seminer
- 2021-1-18February 26 (Fri). 323rd CER seminer
- 2020-12-17January 15 (Fri). 322nd CER seminer
- 2020-11-02December 18 (Fri). 321st CER seminer
- 2020-10-07November 20 (Fri). 320th CER seminer
- 2020-09-30October 16 (Fri). 319th CER seminer
- 2020-08-18September 18 (Fri). 318th CER seminer
- 2020-06-27July 17 (Fri). 317th CER seminer
To prevent the spread of covid-19, CER seminar will not be available at the Center for Ecological Research, which is different from regular seminars.
- 2020-03-26Canceled: April 17 (Fri). 315th CER seminer
The 315th Seminar has been canceled due to the severe situation where coronavirus (COVID-19) is still expanding. The abstract of the scheduled lecture will be posted as it is.