Recruitment of invited researchers for FY2023 is open.
*Recruitment period (updated): from 18 May until recruitment is decided.
2023-4-20 Notice of power outage at the Center for Ecological Research
[Scheduled power outage date and time] Tuesday, April 25, 12:00 to 13:00 (power outage time may be extended or shortened)
During the power outage, the Center's telephone, fax, and various networks will be out of service, and you will not be able to send or receive e-mails. please note.
2022-10-11 Limnology Excellent Paper Award 2022
Hodoki, Y., T. Koitabashi, Y. Goda, T. Akatsuka, S. Nakano (2020) Long-term variation in abundance of the non-native phytoplankton Micrasterias hardyi (Zygnematophyceae, Streptophyta) in Lake Biwa, Japan. Limnology 21 (1): 67-72.
Yoshie Hori, Hiroaki Fujita, Kei Hiruma, Kazuhiko Narisawa and Hirokazu Toju (2021) Synergistic and Offset Effects of Fungal Species Combinations on Plant Performance. Frontiers in Microbiology (2022). https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2021.713180
October 20 (Fri). 349th CER seminer
- 2023-8-22September 15 (Fri). 348th CER seminer
- 2023-6-21July 21 (Fri). 347th CER seminer
- 2023-5-29June 12 (Mon). CER seminer special
- 2023-5-19June 8 (Thurs). CER seminer special
- 2023-5-17June 16 (Fri). 346th CER seminer
- 2023-4-22May 19 (Fri). 345th CER seminer
- 2023-4-7April 26 (Wed). CER seminer special
- 2023-3-21April 21 (Fri). 344th CER seminer
- 2023-1-16February 17 (Fri). 343rd CER seminer
- 2022-12-1January 20 (Fri). 342nd CER seminer December 16 (Fri). 341st CER seminer
- 2022-10-11November 18 (Fri). 340th CER seminer
- 2022-9-17October 3 (Mon). CER seminer special
- 2022-9-16October 21 (Fri). 339th CER seminer
- 2022-9-1September 15 (Thurs). CER seminer special
- 2022-8-16September 16 (Fri). 338th CER seminer
- 2022-7-20July 29 (Fri). CER seminer special