Recruitment of invited researchers for FY2022 is now open.
*Recruitment period: from 17 September to 15 November
Yoshie Hori, Hiroaki Fujita, Kei Hiruma, Kazuhiko Narisawa and Hirokazu Toju (2021) Synergistic and Offset Effects of Fungal Species Combinations on Plant Performance. Frontiers in Microbiology (2022). https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2021.713180
2021-8-27 -> updated
Temporary suspension of joint usage/Collaborative research
Center for Ecological Research has stopped "joint usage" and "colaborative research" from August 27th to September 30th.
The state of emergency associated with the new coronavirus infection (covid-19) control is applied to Shiga Prefecture. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
Yumoto, G., Sasaki-Sekimoto, Y., Aryal, B. et al. (2021) Altitudinal differentiation in the leaf wax-mediated flowering bud protection against frost in a perennial Arabidopsis. Oecologia 195, 677 87. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00442-021-04870-6
Kadowaki, K., Yamamoto, S., Sato, H. et al. (2021) Aboveground herbivores drive stronger plant species-specific feedback than belowground fungi to regulate tree community assembly. Oecologia (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00442-021-04868-0
Yugo Seko1, Koya Hashimoto, Keisuke Koba, Daisuke Hayasaka & Takuo Sawahata (2021) Intraspecific difference in the invasion success of the Argentine ant Linepithema humile Mayr are associated with diet breadth.Scientific Reports, 11, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-82464-1
2021-1-27 DIWPA HP has been redesigned
DIWPA (DIVERSITAS in the Western Pacific and Asia Biodiversity Network) homepage has benn redisgned!
Kazuya Takeda, Tomoki Kadokawa, Atsushi Kawakita (2021) Slippery flowers as a mechanism of defence against nectar-thieving ants . Annals of Botany, 127, 231 39.
October 15 (Fri). 328th CER seminer
- 2021-8-12September 17 (Fri). 328th CER seminer
- 2021-6-17July 16 (Fri). 327th CER seminer
- 2021-5-22June 25 (Fri). 326th CER seminer
- 2021-4-15May 21 (Fri). 325th CER seminer
- 2021-3-24April 16 (Fri). 324th CER seminer
- 2021-1-18February 26 (Fri). 323rd CER seminer
- 2020-12-17January 15 (Fri). 322nd CER seminer
- 2020-11-02December 18 (Fri). 321st CER seminer
- 2020-10-07November 20 (Fri). 320th CER seminer
- 2020-09-30October 16 (Fri). 319th CER seminer
- 2020-08-18September 18 (Fri). 318th CER seminer
- 2020-06-27July 17 (Fri). 317th CER seminer
To prevent the spread of covid-19, CER seminar will not be available at the Center for Ecological Research, which is different from regular seminars.
- 2020-03-26Canceled: April 17 (Fri). 315th CER seminer
The 315th Seminar has been canceled due to the severe situation where coronavirus (COVID-19) is still expanding. The abstract of the scheduled lecture will be posted as it is.